Checklist: Prep for your session
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR PHOTO SESSION
A few tips to prep for your photo session:
- Hydrate: In the days leading up to your photo session, make sure to drink lots of water for your best, most hydrated skin.
- Get your sleep: This one's obvious, but try to get a good night sleep before your shoot.
- Choose your outfit: Read our clothing guide and choose outfit(s) that help you feel your best.
- Press your clothes: Wrinkles are a photoshoot's worst, most avoidable enemy! Iron, steam, or dry clean your clothes, to ensure your 'fits are wrinkle-free.
- Have kids, bring necessities: For family photo sessions with kids, make sure to bring snacks to keep tummies full, and comfort items for those occasional meltdown moments.
email@example.com | 425-466-6693